This Minions Operation Game is just the tool for Fans of Universal Studio’s Despicable Me who will want to help Minion Stuart get well.
You see Stuart has come down with a few ailments — likely triggered by eating a few too many bananas.
Stuart is the lovable one-eyed short Minion with the impeccably combed hair who is the most sincere and innocent of all the Minions.
You can be the doctor and save Minion Stuart by using tweezers to carefully remove the Funatomy parts that are making him sick. His ailments include:
- Nutty Noggin
- Cupcake Cavity
- Banana Belly
- Unicorn Fluff
- Paddle Pain
- Jelly Joint
- Trigger Finger
- Toxic Tongue
- Hammer toe
- Boot Blister
- Fart Gun
The trick, however, to curing Stuart is to not set off the buzzer when you are removing his ailments with the included tweezers. When you successfully remove a Funatomy part you win points. You can also win extra points with the four exclusive Minion Medics — they are Nurse Bob, Nurse Carl, Doctor Tim and Doctor Dave.
These Minion Medics are soft squishable plastic like the popular Squinkies toys.
Features and Facts about this Minion Operation Game
- This is officially licensed Universal Studios Despicable Me merchandise made by Hasbro — the makers of the original Operation game
- The Operation Board Game comes with a gameboard featuring Minion Stuart as the Patient, one (1) pair of tweezers, four (4) Minion Medics named above, eleven (11) plastic Funatomy parts on a twist-off card, one (1) game piece storage bag and Operation game instructions
- Because there are small pieces, this Despicable Me board game is recommended for ages 6 and older
- This game requires two (2) AA-alkaline batteries which are NOT included
- There are NO minion sounds when the game is played as Stuart’s parts are removed – just a “buzz” if you touch the metal side of the ailment opening with the tweezers
- Minion Operation does not have an on or off switch — batteries will need to be removed when not in play
- This Minion Board Game is good for developing memory and dexterity skills
- Since Stuart has no nose like Cavity Sam from the original Operation game, when the buzzer goes off the red light on a Minion heart monitor flashes — the heart monitor is complete with the Gru Minion logo
- Prices for the Despicable Me Minion Operation game are set by the supplier and not this website