What rhymes with plush? How about blush and that is exactly what you can get Minion Bob and his teddy bear, Tim to do when you squeeze their tummies on this Despicable Me plush toy.
Minion Bob (or King Bob), one of the three main characters in the latest Minions movie release, is the short, chubby little Minion with no hair but two very expressive eyes…one green and one brown. He lovingly totes a teddy bear named Tim who is a soft cuddly brown color and has two yellow button eyes.
Adorable Bob loves bedtime stories, playing with teddy bear Tim and is probably one of the more innocent and child-like of the Minions.
It is this child-like innocence that translates into some cute interaction with this new super soft, squeezable plush toy.
Plush Minion Bob Features
- This Despicable Me plush toy measures about 10 inches in height and weighs approximately one pound, making him and teddy light enough for toting by small hands.
- He operates on 2-AA Alkaline batteries that enable him to sing, talk, interact with teddy bear Tim and blush. There are two small lights in Bob’s cheeks as well as teddy bear Tim’s cheeks that glow when they are hugged.
- Give Bob a hug or press his front pocket and he will sing. Teddy Bear Tim will respond to Bob’s singing with glowing cheeks.
- You can also press Tim’s tummy to see his cheeks light up when Bob is not singing or talking. Bob will talk and interact with his teddy bear buddy.
- Bob will respond to you when you hug him or shake him. When you squeeze his left hand he will talk, hum or laugh in his original movie voice.
Minion Bob with Teddy Bear Facts
- This is officially licensed Universal Studios Minions movie merchandise that has been made outside the US and has been imported.
- Bob and teddy have no sharp edges and Bob’s plastic goggles are soft — this pair is recommended for Ages 4 and older.
- Teddy Bear Tim is sewn onto Bob’s right hand so you do not need to worry about teddy bear Tim getting lost.
- There is a Velcro closure on the back of Bob that opens to reveal the concealed battery compartment. The two required AA-Alkaline batteries can be accessed with a Philips head screwdriver.
- Batteries are included HOWEVER, these batteries are for in-store “Try Me” purposes and are NOT full strength. For best results and to have full functioning features, fresh batteries should be installed.
- Because Bob and teddy have small lights in their cheeks and because there is an installed battery compartment, Bob is not machine washable — he is spot clean only!
- Pricing for Despicable Me Bob with teddy bear has been determined by the supplier and not this review website. Pricing will change based on popularity and availability.