The most childish of the Minion clan, Bob is the classic “little brother” — the innocent who finds love in just about anything. He loves bedtime stories just about as much as he loves his little brown teddy bear with the yellow buttoned eyes.
Minion Bob, formerly known as “King Bob” first appeared in Despicable Me 2 and appears in the new movie Minions. He is the short, chubby little Minion with a bald head and multi-colored eyes. He has one green eye and one brown eye.
This Talking Minion Bob action figure from Thinkway Toys focuses on his love of his little stuffed bear he named “Tim”. Bob is just one of a new line from Thinkway of Minion action figures, each with its own exclusive, interactive accessory.
Features of Talking Despicable Me Minion Bob
- Bob has a soft skin upper body that makes his head easy to move so his eyes open and close and he looks right and left depending on how you rotate his head.
- His hard plastic lower body acts as the concealed battery compartment and the stable base so Despicable Me Bob can stand.
- Bob comes with two modes of play — Talking Mode activated when you press his pocket or move his head and Teddy Bear Mode where you can hear Bob sing and talk to his teddy bear named “Tim”.
- Bob has 20 sayings, songs and sound effects you will hear plus lots of giggles and laughing and a few baby tears.
- His arms move up and down and bend at the elbow and his little black booted feet can be positioned. Minion Bob measures about 9″ in height and weighs just under two (2) pounds.
- Despicable Me Bob takes two (2) AA-Alkaline batteries that are INCLUDED but these batteries are NOT full strength and are used for in-store “Try Me” purposes only. For best results, fresh NEW batteries should be installed.
- If Bob and his bear are left alone for a while Bob will go into sleep mode until you press his pocket or move his head.
Facts about this Talking Minion Bob Toy
- This is officially licensed Despicable Me merchandise distributed by Thinkway Toys that is made outside the US, in China, and is imported.
- The manufacturer recommends this for Ages 4 and older due to small parts.
- Pricing has been determined by the supplier and not this review website. Pricing will vary based on popularity and availability.
- Even those not familiar with Minions will find it hard not to say “AWWW” when Bob starts talking!