Stuart, this crazy almost 5-inch little one-eyed Minion from Despicable Me, looks like he’s ready for action equipped with his own Fart Dart Launcher Gun.
Any fan of the Universal Pictures Despicable Me film franchise, who loves Minions and laughs or giggles at the word “fart”, will enjoy fart blasting from Stuart’s launcher.
Fans will remember that Gru’s order to Dr. Nefario for a DART GUN in Despicable Me 2 was misinterpreted and instead he was presented a FART Gun — not a bad weapon after all because this weapon’s fart gas knocks out its target when inhaled.
Minion Stuart has so much fun with this weapon himself, that his gray goggled eye and his mouth (with perfectly aligned teeth) move when you press the pocket on his denim-colored overalls.
Facts about Despicable Me Fart Dart Launcher Stuart
- Minion Stuart measures just under 5-inches tall and is made of plastic
- His eye and mouth moves when you press Gru logo on the pocket of his overalls
- Stuart’s arms and legs move at the shoulders and hips
- He is balanced, self-supporting and can stand on his own when he IS NOT holding the Fart Gun
- The Fart Launcher Gun is almost as long lengthwise as Stuart is tall
- The Fart Dart Gun upsets his balance when it is attached and he may fall over
- Stuart’s Fart Launcher Gun is included and comes with two (2) green gassy-looking darts that can be fired when the trigger is squeezed
- The fart gun makes a “Pffft” firing sound rather than an actual fart sound as in the Despicable Me movies
- Because there are small parts, the manufacturer recommends this Despicable Me Stuart for ages 4 and older
- Fart Dart Stuart is officially licensed Universal Despicable Me merchandise that is made in China and imported
- He is distributed by Thinkway Toys and arrives in original packaging for collectors
- There are no batteries needed and the only assembly is inserting the gas darts into the fart launcher
- Prices for this Despicable Me Stuart Action Figure are set by the supplier and not this website